Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another Fortnight:

This fortnight I:

-Made baked brie bites (thanks pinterest for the pinspiration!) and the Barefoot Contessa's creme brulee, though I substituted almond extract when I found I was out of vanilla, for my Breda's birthday. 

-Started my first batch of kefir with the kefir grain that a friend gifted me.

-Practiced yoga at home. outside.  in the yard.  in the sun.

-Ate lasagne and salad with strawberries for dessert.

-Saw Taj Mahal live in concert.

-Heard thunder.

-Watched a great local production of George Bernard Shaw's "Misalliance" performed by the Fairbanks Shakespeare Theatre

-Leaf out happened.

-Hail shower followed by sunlight.

-Told my mother I loved her.

-Told my sister, my husband, my friend, and my dad I loved them.

-Told my inlaws I loved them.

 ... this loving, its important stuff folks.


Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.
~ Hafiz~


No comments:

Post a Comment