Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Letter Writing Month Challenge


I have never done one of these challenge type deals.  I've seen them going on, and sometimes watched the blog land circles doing them, but I've never committed to one. 
I found this one through a friend on facebook - oh the internets!  And it is right up my alley. 

Basically, you write and send a letter every day that there is postal service in the month of February.  Thanks to Mary Robinette Kowal for the lovely lovely idea!

There are handful of people, in Connecticut, Rome Italy, New York City, Texas, and Seattle who I keep a fairly regular correspondence with, but the idea of expanding it, and for a month sending out randomities of love and beauty to folks all over the place just sounds like a lovely idea.  Perfect for this February month of evenings by the roaring woodstove with a glass of wine.

So if you want to recieve a note or picture or peice of yarn from me, email me or leave your address in the comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment