Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursdays: A Gratitude Practice




Lingonberry flowers, from a week ago, when it
was cooler.
alskjdflkasdf

Its been 90 + degrees and fire season is upon us, this means a blanket of wildfire smoke in town and constant sweat.

I am striving to be thankful for the heat, after grumbling over the extended winter that called itself spring.

I am thankful the fire is no where near my house.

 I am thankful for seedlings leaves becoming stronger and darker green every day.

I am thankful for the strength I cultivate hauling water.

I am thankful for my love.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for blooming flowers and sunny nights.

I am thankful for the more scenic, residential route into town that road construction on the highway is giving me the opportunity to use.

I am thankful to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment