Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for spring!  Spring, spring, spring!  It really is in the air folks!  There was - get this - LIQUID water... puddles of it! melting on the side of the road as I drove to the studio today!

I am grateful for two nights with my most darlin' man between his travels to the far ends of the state this month.  I'm grateful he gets to experience small Alaskan communities we've neither of us ever been to.  (He is touring with Lear Khekwaii - Fairbanks folks, there's another weekend of shows at the Empress May 11th.  It is a PHENOMENAL show!)

I am thankful for sun on snow, and still stars at night.

I'm thankful for light in the sky past 10 pm.

I am thankful for my practice, for my teachers, for my students, and most especially for the students who teach me things about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment