Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for lingering light in the sky in the late afternoon.

For the warmth of 10 above.

Today I am thankful for the friends I call my family, and for the support they offer with loving grace.

I am thankful for the love of a husky who reminds me to be here, now, and to play a little everyday.

I am thankful for a blissful smile, for a speaking muscle, and for a deep breath.

I am thankful I for my home. 

And today, I am thankful for our brilliant sparkly unsustainable epoch of civilization that allows me to travel thousands of miles through the air and land in the arms of loved ones on a tropical island.  We're off to visit the inlaws in Hawaii tomorrow, and I plan to eat oh so very many mangoes and papayas and visit the farmers market and an ashram.  I may write in this space from the islands, but if I don't I send you all a loving thought and so much aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment