Monday, April 30, 2012

Guest Posting at Apron Stringz

Today, I am incredibly honored and humbled to have a piece of my writing over at ApronStringz.  My post is titled "On Kiddlets."

Calamity Jane is the super awesomely righteous and all round bad-ass mamma who writes there.  She's a fellow Alaskan, though we met through our blogs.  She's returning to Alaska next month from a 3 year stint in New Orleans, where her man went to law school.  Somehow she's managing to pack up a house and a life and move with two littles under five across the entire country while still getting guest posts up on her blog.  I'm officially in awe.

Her blog's the rallying spot for a great community of punk housewives...  y'all should go check it out.  Meanwhile, to all the folks who've clicked over here from her blog in the last day, hello and welcome!  Thanks for reading my words and taking the time to come see who I am.  I hope to see you again as I'm sure you're lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment